- (of a disease) spread from one person or organism to another by direct or indirect contact；(of a person or animal) likely to transmit a disease by contact with other people or animals
- 1. (of a disease) spread from one person or organism to another by direct or indirect contact:
a contagious infection
- 2. (of a person or animal) likely to transmit a disease by contact with other people or animals:
precautions are taken with anyone who seems contagious
- 3. (of an emotion, feeling, or attitude) likely to spread to and affect others:
her enthusiasm is contagious
- adj.(of a disease) spread from one person or organism to another, typically by direct contact:
- a contagious disease
it is a relatively new disease and very contagious
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
...版主:其實您的老師說的沒錯, A businessman was contagious with SARS virus in China.這句的確是犯了...參考看看 2006-03-18 21:03:25 補充： 如果版主真的想用 contagious 這個字的話, 那句子可修改如下:A businessman ...
contagiousness 是 contagious + ness 的名詞形式。 英文解釋是：Quality of being contagious. 即...to do with genetics or inheriting diseases from parents. contagious 在 yahoo 字典有四個釋意： http://tw.dictionary.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF-8&...
contagion是名詞. 形容詞為contagious. contagious 和 epidemic 都有傳染的意思. 但是contagious泛指所有會傳染的疾病或感覺...而epidemic指的是已經擴大到大範圍性的傳染疾病 可以說要成為epidemic一定是某一種contagious的疾病,但是會contagious的疾病要傳染到一定的人數才可說是一種epidemic