- forming or belonging to a continent；in, from, or characteristic of mainland Europe
- an inhabitant of mainland Europe.；a member of the Continental Army
noun: continental, plural noun: continentals
- 1. forming or belonging to a continent continental Antarctica
- 2. in, from, or characteristic of mainland Europe a continental holiday
- 3. US historical relating to the thirteen original colonies of the United States during the time of the American War of Independence in 1783 the officers and men of the Continental forces had little to celebrate
- 1. an inhabitant of mainland Europe.
- 2. US historical a member of the Continental Army 22 Continentals were killed and scalped
- 3. US historical a piece of paper currency issued by the Continental Congress the redemption of Continentals by the government
... at least 10 times. Here are the differences: Continental Breakfast: Toast, Jam, Juice/coffee. European...
Bonjour!Je suis Monsieur MeowCat! continental 大陸的An continental terrain means a land large in area.cooker 炊具...
...小菜點心，湯、沙拉及飯後西點均包括在內，但價格以主菜為主要計價標準。 3.Continental Breakfast (歐陸式早餐) 比美式早餐(非常豐富，從開胃品到麵包纇...