- the state of remaining in existence or operation；the time for which a situation or action lasts
noun: continuance, plural noun: continuances
- 1. the state of remaining in existence or operation:
his interests encouraged him to favour the continuance of war
- 2. the time for which a situation or action lasts:
the trademarks shall be used only during the continuance of this agreement
- 3. the state of remaining in a particular position or condition:
the king's ministers depended on his favour for their continuance in office
- 4. a postponement or an adjournment:
scheduling trial dates and refusing to grant continuances are part of a judge's prerogative
- n.the state of remaining in existence or operation:
- his interests encouraged him to favor the continuance of war
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
... of the organization and desires to remain a part of the organization. Continuance Commitment The individual commits to the organization because...
...in successive scenes. 在連續的場景中使用同樣的道具以確保前後銜接。 Continuance n. 連續；續篇；【律】改期續詢 例句： 1. Can we no longer support...
... to a destination = 寄、送： to send a letter. maintain: to keep in existence or continuance; preserve; retain = 保持： to maintain good relations with neighboring...