- give (something, especially money) in order to help achieve or provide something；help to cause or bring about
verb: contribute, 3rd person present: contributes, gerund or present participle: contributing, past tense: contributed, past participle: contributed
- 1. give (something, especially money) in order to help achieve or provide something she contributed to a private pension he contributed more than $500,000 to the center 同義詞
- ▪ help to cause or bring about gases that contribute to global warming 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ supply (an article) for publication he contributed articles to the magazine the staff who contribute to your sports pages are doing a splendid job
- ▪ give one's views in a discussion he did not contribute to the meetings
- give (something, especially money) in order to help achieve or provide something: taxpayers had contributed £141.8 million towards the cost of local services he contributed to a private pension
不行,contribute在這裡為不及物動詞,make是及物動詞,不可以互換,而且意思也不一樣!contribute to 的意思是"導致,造成",它的相關片語還有:causeresult inlead tobring aboutgive...
第一個比較好，就算她比較cocky 不過看得出你對自己的自信 人家也會比較相信你 所以選第一個
在參考書上看到這句Concrete jungles send out some of that heat,contributing to the higher higher temperature there . 此句為何要用現在分詞 contributing煩請告知感激不盡?
原句=Concrete jungles send out some of that heat, and they contribute to the the higher and higher temperature there. 接著進行分詞構句: 1...