- the state of being able to proceed with something with little effort or difficulty；the quality of being useful, easy, or suitable for someone
noun: convenience, plural noun: conveniences
- 1. the state of being able to proceed with something with little effort or difficulty the museum has a cafeteria for your convenience 同義詞
- ▪ the quality of being useful, easy, or suitable for someone the convenience of a portable phone 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a thing that contributes to an easy and effortless way of life voice mail was seen as one of the desktop conveniences of the electronic office 同義詞
- 2. British a public restroom.
Topic: Fidelity vs. Convenience 1.) What is Fidelity? ...較差, 反之亦如此) 最佳情形: high fidelity and high convenience 最差情形: low fidelity and low convenience 3.) ...
convenience 是名詞 方便 convenient 是形容詞 方便的 形容詞用來形容名詞 It ...convenient. 香港的大眾運輸系統是很方便的. For customers' convenience, we all do in this way. 為了給客戶方便,我們都是如此做. For my...
... because the government suspects the couple of having a marriage of convenience. 她正面臨被丹麥的逐出，因為政府方面懷疑她們夫妻是假結婚． marriage of convenience...