- coming closer together, especially in characteristics or ideas；relating to convergence
- 1. coming closer together, especially in characteristics or ideas convergent changes in languages
- ▪ relating to convergence a convergent boundary
- ▪ (of a series) approaching a definite limit as more of its terms are added.
- ▪ relating to or denoting evolutionary convergence.
- ▪ (of thought) tending to follow well-established patterns.
- coming closer together; converging: a convergent boundary there are a number of convergent reasons for the growth of interest in pragmatics
消失的成熟 提供幾個表達法: convergent maturity introversive intelligence concealed sophiscation 參考看看. 2013-07-26 14...
... uplifted and volcanic island arcs are forming (convergent plate boundaries) are areas where this natural heat flow is...
督脈上那個穴位最常和手太陰肺經匯聚在一起? 督脈 governing vessel 太陰肺經匯 12 regular meridians 補充: 任脈 Conception Vessel