- transport or carry to a place；make (an idea, impression, or feeling) known or understandable to someone
verb: convey, 3rd person present: conveys, gerund or present participle: conveying, past tense: conveyed, past participle: conveyed
- 1. transport or carry to a place:
pipes were laid to convey water to the house
- 2. make (an idea, impression, or feeling) known or understandable to someone:
the real virtues and diversity of America had never been conveyed in the movies
it's impossible to convey how lost I felt
- 3. communicate (a message or information):
Mr. Harvey and his daughter have asked me to convey their very kind regards
- 4. transfer the title to (property).
- v.transport or carry to a place:
- pipes were laid to convey water to the house
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
...rsquo; 因為你在說一個sentence. ”There is no sentence that can convey my gratitude definitely." 如果你要說的是 'Sentences'...
...由接收者將它解讀 transmit還有傳細菌的傳染意譯 2009-06-05 06:59:43 補充： convey運送運輸 傳遞傳達 例: I owe him more than I can convey in...
...例句：Have a minimal grasp of the message conveyed 請問 1.conveyed在這裡是什麼詞性...完全一樣. 但是後位修飾有個好處, 可以後接與conveyed有關的修飾語, 例如: conveyed by xxx...