- transport or carry to a place；make (an idea, impression, or feeling) known or understandable to someone
verb: convey, 3rd person present: conveys, gerund or present participle: conveying, past tense: conveyed, past participle: conveyed
- 1. transport or carry to a place pipes were laid to convey water to the house 同義詞
- ▪ make (an idea, impression, or feeling) known or understandable to someone the real virtues and diversity of America had never been conveyed in the movies it's impossible to convey how lost I felt 同義詞
- ▪ communicate (a message or information) Mr. Harvey and his daughter have asked me to convey their very kind regards 同義詞
- ▪ transfer the title to (property). 同義詞
- transport or carry to a place: pipes were laid to convey water to the house
...rsquo; 因為你在說一個sentence. ”There is no sentence that can convey my gratitude definitely." 如果你要說的是 'Sentences'...
...由接收者將它解讀 transmit還有傳細菌的傳染意譯 2009-06-05 06:59:43 補充： convey運送運輸 傳遞傳達 例: I owe him more than I can convey in...
...例句：Have a minimal grasp of the message conveyed 請問 1.conveyed在這裡是什麼詞性...完全一樣. 但是後位修飾有個好處, 可以後接與conveyed有關的修飾語, 例如: conveyed by xxx...