- in a way that lacks friendliness or enthusiasm；in a way that shows a lack of any excitement, anxiety, or excessive emotion
- 1. in a way that lacks friendliness or enthusiasm the representatives were greeted coolly
- ▪ in a way that shows a lack of any excitement, anxiety, or excessive emotion passengers were able to deal with the possible threat coolly and calmly she was coolly detached
- 2. informal in a way that is fashionably attractive or impressive she was coolly dressed down in cut-off jean shorts
- in a way that lacks friendliness or enthusiasm: the representatives were greeted coolly
Oxford American Dictionary
水果屬性 涼 溫熱 平和 The fruit attribute coolly warms up gentle 西瓜屬寒性 The watermelon is the cold 榴槤...
... 、您要的翻譯如下：》 1.絲毯(涼被) Silk blanket (coolly) 2.保潔墊 Maintains cleanliness the pad 3.床單 Bed sheet...
...2 ) (4)Putting the refrigerator after putting the finished product coolly