- work jointly towards the same end；assist someone or comply with their requests
verb: cooperate, 3rd person present: cooperates, gerund or present participle: cooperating, past tense: cooperated, past participle: cooperated
- 1. work jointly towards the same end the leaders promised to cooperate in ending the civil war staff need to cooperate with each other
- ▪ assist someone or comply with their requests his captor threatened to kill him if he didn't cooperate 同義詞
- work jointly toward the same end: the leaders promised to cooperate in ending the civil war
Oxford American Dictionary
A cooperating household displays an identification card at checkout. 沒有前後文,只能照字面解釋,希望是適合您要的: 每一個配合(此項活動)的家庭會在出場(結帳)時出示一張卡片以示身分. 希望有幫助
(1) cooperate / collaborate 雖然兩者都有 'to work together with / 合作' 的意思，但有些...於二次大戰時，'collaborate' 一詞有與敵人合作並叛逆之意。相反， 'cooperate' 的兼容較大，沒有前者的主動。 b) 有關project / work 的擁有權 (ownership/authority...
Cooperate with those who have both know-how and integrity. 和那些兼具專業知識與誠信的人合作...