- a red-brown metal, the chemical element of atomic number 29.；brown coins of low value made of copper or bronze.
- cover or coat (something) with copper
noun: copper, plural noun: coppers
- 1. a red-brown metal, the chemical element of atomic number 29.
- 2. British brown coins of low value made of copper or bronze.
- 3. dated a large copper or iron container for boiling laundry.
- 4. a reddish-brown colour like that of copper she had copper-coloured hair
- 5. a small butterfly with bright reddish-brown wings.
- 1. cover or coat (something) with copper some iron hulls were sheathed with wood and then coppered coppered pins
copper當名詞多半是以"銅"來當解釋,但是也有"銅製品"的意思...應該是打錯了,是bronze,而bronze並不是單純指銅,而是指青銅及其他青銅製品.... copper和bronze最大不同就是 copper最原本顏色的銅,而bronze則是青銅 而你說銅2者...
... : 既然銅牌的英文為"bronze medal"，我可不可以稱呼銅牌為"copper medal"？ A : 您都已經打出了銅牌英文為 => bronze medal，表示這是...
calcium 鈣 copper 銅 lron 鐵 zinc 鋅 magnesium 鎂 potassium鉀 nitrogen 氮 sulfate 硫酸 2010-10...鈣。 2010-10-27 16:53:55 補充： n. 名詞 * He had only a few coppers with him. 他身邊只有幾枚銅幣。 a. 形容詞 * These kettles...