- warm and friendly；strongly felt
- a sweet fruit-flavoured drink；another term for liqueur
noun: cordial, plural noun: cordials
- 1. warm and friendly the atmosphere was cordial and relaxed 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. strongly felt I earned his cordial loathing 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. British a sweet fruit-flavoured drink wine cups and fruit cordials a tall glass of blackcurrant cordial 同義詞
- ▪ North American another term for liqueur
- 2. a pleasant-tasting medicine.
- warm and friendly: the atmosphere was cordial and relaxed
- another term for liqueur
Oxford American Dictionary
... o mas他打錯了 應該是[mas o menos]大約 un cordial saludo 由衷的祝福
... so evident. 你的回答好清楚喔 You guys are so cordial. 你們好熱忱喔 It's very profitable to me. 這對我非常有幫助...
msg 你好, You are cordial invite to a dinner party of the simile the venue are as ... and Place" You are cordially invited to a dinner party for Simile, the ...