- 正確的；合乎規範的; 得體的
- 糾正；批改; 審訂
過去式：corrected 過去分詞：corrected 現在分詞：correcting
- 1. 正確的 to be correct in every detail 每個細節都正確 would I be correct in thinking that you are going to help us? 您會幫我們嗎？
- 2. 合乎規範的; 得體的
- 1. 糾正
- 2. 批改; 審訂
- 3. 指出…的錯誤 I was wrong: I stand corrected 我錯了，承蒙指正
- 4. 矯正; 調整
- 5. 調節 to correct course 校正航向
1. free from error; in accordance with fact or truth
2. (of a person or their appearance or behaviour) conforming to accepted social standards; proper
3. put right (an error or fault)
4. mark the errors in (a written or printed text)
5. tell (someone) that they are mistaken
6. counteract or rectify
7. adjust (an instrument) to function accurately or accord with a standard
「1. free from error; in accordance with fact or truth」的反義字
「2. (of a person or their appearance or behaviour) conforming to accepted social standards; proper」的反義字
「3. tell (someone) that they are mistaken」的反義字
Correct 是形容詞也是動詞 當形容詞是"正確的"意思 correct通常用在形容 物品 事件 或是 答案 數字...正確地" ....之意 當名詞是 "權利" "右邊"...之意 當動詞是 "糾正" 之意 Correct 的用法是用在比較"具體"的物品 事件 .... Right則是用在比較"抽象"的人...
Correct 及exact 事實上您可以在Yahoo字典上看到, 中文的意思有那麼一點點不同...: 確切的, 精確的. 所以你可以說 Your answer is not correct. 你的答案不對 但很少有人用 your anser is not exact. (你的答案...
Hi I have read your article and correct them, please see below: I was born in Hsinchu and...