- tending to cause corrosion
- a corrosive substance.
noun: corrosive, plural noun: corrosives
- 1. tending to cause corrosion:
the corrosive effects of salt water
- 1. a corrosive substance.
- adj.tending to cause corrosion:
- the corrosive effects of salt water
- n.a corrosive substance.
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
１．Finish coat (top coat) for components subject to high corrosive stress, and - if applicable - also mechanical stress. 零件的最後塗層（最外層...
...expedient today-a dubious tax break,a lazy budget deficit,an expensive regulation-may be economically corrosive tomorrow.Don't ditch the future.
... fountain 飲水機Emergency exit 緊急出口Harmful 有害的Corrosive Sale! 特賣！Combustible Danger 危險