- costing a lot; expensive；causing suffering, loss, or disadvantage
- 1. costing a lot; expensive:
major problems requiring costly repairs
- 2. causing suffering, loss, or disadvantage:
the government's biggest and most costly mistake
- adj.costing a lot; expensive:
- major problems requiring costly repairs
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
.... Even不行,因為even不是連接詞 B.It is relatively costly,缺少連接詞連接It is relatively cost, the diesel... D. There...
Provided it is too costly for the follower to observer the leader’s output在領導者的產出狀況下對追隨者到觀察者來說成本是太高了 2011-12-28 16:23:19 補充： 就是如果追隨者與觀察者用領導者一樣的規格來生產時, 成本會太高
...factory-outlet model to the supermarket 2. Both of these practices eliminate costly handling by middlemen and distributors...