- 數，計數[（+to/up to）]；有重要意義，有價值[W]
過去式：counted 過去分詞：counted 現在分詞：counting
- 1. 計算，數 They are counting the books they collected. 他們正在數收集來的書。
- 2. 將……計算在內 There are ten people, not counting the guide. 不包括嚮導，共有十人。
- 3. 認為；看作[O8][O9][（+as/among）] You should count yourself fortunate in having good health. 你身體健康，這就算幸運了。
- 1. 數，計數[（+to/up to）]
- 2. 有重要意義，有價值[W] In sport what really counts is not the winning but the playing. 就運動而言，重要的不是贏，而是參與。
- 3. 總計
- 1. 計數；計算 The count showed that twenty thousand votes had been cast. 統計表明已投票兩萬張。
- 2. 總計，總數 What's the exact count? 確切的總數是多少？
- 3. 【律】（被控告的）罪狀 He was found guilty on several counts. 他被發現犯有數種罪行。
- 4. （拳賽中）數十秒
1. You use count in expressions such as a count of three or a count of ten when you ... lowly up to a certain number. Hold you breath for a count of five, then slowly breathe out ... The fight ended when Mendoza...
First, "arithmetic" and "count" have different syntactical functions. "count" can be used...multiplication, and division. It is part of mathematics subjects. "count" is an action of counting or a total obtained by counting...
count: 就是數數, 一個一個數, 指1, 2, 3, .... 總計多少 如, head count (總人數), word count (總字數 ), 3 count (三個) digit: 就是位數, 個, 十, 百, 千...