1. determine the total number of (a collection of items)
2. take into account; include
3. regard or be regarded as possessing a specified quality or fulfilling a specified role
4. be significant
5. an act of determining the total number of something
6. the total determined by counting
1. You use count in expressions such as a count of three or a count of ten when you ... lowly up to a certain number. Hold you breath for a count of five, then slowly breathe out ... The fight ended when Mendoza...
First, "arithmetic" and "count" have different syntactical functions. "count" can be used...multiplication, and division. It is part of mathematics subjects. "count" is an action of counting or a total obtained by counting...
count: 就是數數, 一個一個數, 指1, 2, 3, .... 總計多少 如, head count (總人數), word count (總字數 ), 3 count (三個) digit: 就是位數, 個, 十, 百, 千...