- 數，計數[（+to/up to）]；有重要意義，有價值[W]
過去式：counted 過去分詞：counted 現在分詞：counting
- 1. 計算，數 They are counting the books they collected. 他們正在數收集來的書。
- 2. 將……計算在內 There are ten people, not counting the guide. 不包括嚮導，共有十人。
- 3. 認為；看作[O8][O9][（+as/among）] You should count yourself fortunate in having good health. 你身體健康，這就算幸運了。
- 1. 數，計數[（+to/up to）]
- 2. 有重要意義，有價值[W] In sport what really counts is not the winning but the playing. 就運動而言，重要的不是贏，而是參與。
- 3. 總計
- 1. 計數；計算 The count showed that twenty thousand votes had been cast. 統計表明已投票兩萬張。
- 2. 總計，總數 What's the exact count? 確切的總數是多少？
- 3. 【律】（被控告的）罪狀 He was found guilty on several counts. 他被發現犯有數種罪行。
- 4. （拳賽中）數十秒
- 學習計數的; 計數用的 an abacus is a counting frame 算盤是一種計數用的框架結構工具
- 包括 there are four of us, counting me 算上我，我們共有四人
- (慢慢地)逐個數東西 The old lady counted out thirty pence and gave it to the shop assistant. 老太婆一個個地數出三十便士給了售貨員。
- 算出...的總數 Count up the figures, will you? 把這些數字加起來好嗎?
- （除英國外，西歐地區的）伯爵[C] The count lived in that big house. 伯爵曾經住在那幢大房子裡。
- 數數 to count (up) to sth. 數到某個數 to count from 1 to 5 從1數到5
- 數 to count how many people/books there are 數一數有多少個人／多少本書 to count heads/votes/cash 清點人數／選票／現金
- 清點; 總數 to do or make or take a count (of sb./sth.) 清點（某人／某事物的）數目 by sb.'s count 根據某人的清點
1. You use count in expressions such as a count of three or a count of ten when you ... lowly up to a certain number. Hold you breath for a count of five, then slowly breathe out ... The fight ended when Mendoza...
First, "arithmetic" and "count" have different syntactical functions. "count" can be used...multiplication, and division. It is part of mathematics subjects. "count" is an action of counting or a total obtained by counting...
... Thinking all is lost, Count your many blessings Name ... God is over all. Count your many blessings Angels will...