- able to be counted；(of a noun) that can form a plural or be used with the indefinite article
- 1. able to be counted the Church is made up of countable people the bundles of energy were too numerous to be countable
- ▪ (of a noun) that can form a plural or be used with the indefinite article ‘carton’ and ‘refrigerator’ are countable nouns
- another term for count noun
- able to be counted: the Church is made up of countable people the bundles of energy were too numerous to be countable
Oxford American Dictionary
...we just dont say that 2008-11-19 09:19:25 補充： by the way problem is countable
quality 1 [uncountable and countable] how good or bad something is 2 [countable usually plural] something...happy, healthy, able to do what you want etc: quantity 1.[uncountable and countable] an amount of something that can be counted or measured...
Tears are the drops of salty liquid that come out of your eyes when you are crying.但可以做單數用，如：I didn't shed a single tear.=我連一滴浪都沒流下來。 You can say that someone bursts into tears to indicate that they...