- a person's face or facial expression；support or approval
- admit as acceptable or possible
noun: countenance, plural noun: countenances
- 1. a person's face or facial expression his impenetrable eyes and inscrutable countenance give little away 同義詞
- 2. support or approval she was giving her specific countenance to the occasion
- 1. admit as acceptable or possible he was reluctant to countenance the use of force
... 動詞變化形: featured; featured; featuring countenance: KK:  DJ:  n. (名詞 noun) 面容,臉色;表情[C] The...
表情 countenance 傳達一座城市的表情 Transmit a city's countenance
She was of a helpless, fleshy build, with a frank, open countenance and an innocent, diffident manner. Her eyes were large and patient...