- made in exact imitation of something valuable with the intention to deceive or defraud；pretended; sham
- a fraudulent imitation of something else
- imitate fraudulently；pretend to feel or possess (an emotion or quality)
verb: counterfeit, 3rd person present: counterfeits, gerund or present participle: counterfeiting, past tense: counterfeited, past participle: counterfeited
noun: counterfeit, plural noun: counterfeits
- 1. made in exact imitation of something valuable with the intention to deceive or defraud counterfeit £10 notes
- ▪ pretended; sham a counterfeit image of reality
- 1. a fraudulent imitation of something else he knew the tapes to be counterfeits
- 1. imitate fraudulently my signature is extremely hard to counterfeit
- ▪ pretend to feel or possess (an emotion or quality) no pretence could have counterfeited such terror
- ▪ resemble closely sleep counterfeited Death so well
- made in exact imitation of something valuable or important with the intention to deceive or ... two men were remanded on bail on a charge of passing counterfeit $10 bills
- a fraudulent imitation of something else; a forgery: he knew the tapes to be counterfeits
- imitate fraudulently: my signature is extremely hard to counterfeit
Oxford American Dictionary
請問版主唸商科或是法律嗎？ counterfeit這個字雖然是偽造某樣產品的意思，但若單獨使用counterfeit這個字，有很大的...the intent to deceptively represent its content or origins. The word counterfeit "most frequently describes forged currency or documents...
counterfeiting 和 fake 有什麼不一樣呢? 1. counterfeiting: made as a copy of...deceive people 偽造東西來騙人或進行詐騙, 通常用於"貨幣"上的偽造. 例如: counterfeiting money (偽造的錢) 2. fake: a person or thing that appears or is ...
counterfeit 圖片參考：http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/dictionary/pic/039.gif ]a. (形容詞 adjective)1. 偽造的;假冒的counterfeit passports假護照2. 假裝的,虛偽的counterfeit sorrow假裝的悲傷vt. (及物動詞...