- revoke or cancel (an order)；revoke or cancel an order issued by (another person)
- an order revoking a previous one
noun: countermand, plural noun: countermands
verb: countermand, 3rd person present: countermands, gerund or present participle: countermanding, past tense: countermanded, past participle: countermanded
- 1. revoke or cancel (an order) an order to arrest the strike leaders had been countermanded
- ▪ revoke or cancel an order issued by (another person) he was already countermanding her
- ▪ declare (a vote or election) invalid the election commission has countermanded voting on the grounds of intimidation
- 1. an order revoking a previous one I forthwith mounted, and went off, lest I should receive a countermand
- revoke (an order): an order to arrest the strike leaders had been countermanded
- an order revoking a previous one: I forthwith mounted, and went off, lest I should receive a countermand
Oxford American Dictionary
錢仙 money fairy (不過你可能要解釋清楚，因為英文中的 money fairy 有送財童子的意思。) 鬼壓床sleep paralysis 收驚 Ghost busting、startle relieve 、countermand to scare
...摩天輪 :Ferris wheel 5.關聖帝君: Imprison the holy god 6.收驚 :countermand to scare 7.總統府: .presidential palace 8.你要不要求根籤?:Do you require ...
...倘若...跳走。 Why the government does not give orders to countermand all microwave ovens and to ban on producing them? There...