- cultured, refined, and well mannered
- good manners; refinement
- 1. cultured, refined, and well mannered it is more couth to hold your shrimp genteelly by the tail when eating
- 1. good manners; refinement he has no couth, no brains and doesn't know the meaning of the word diplomacy
- cultured, refined, and well mannered: it is more couth to hold your shrimp by the tail
- good manners; refinement: their hockey team had more talent but less couth
Oxford American Dictionary
...像是他們說著法語的同胞(加拿大有法語區) score points for being couth and historically linked to the motherland 以文雅而取得成功並與祖國的歷史作...
...couch rather than play beach volleyball at the sea side. 你漏了rather，out there會和前面的couth發生連結。語意不合邏輯。 prefer something or somebody prefer something or somebody to something...
Call-forth喚起 catch理解、吸引人的 cherish珍惜 cleverish聰明的 couth文雅的 imposing壯麗的、顯眼的 inviting引人動心的、有魅力...