- giving a feeling of comfort, warmth, and relaxation；(of a relationship or conversation) intimate and relaxed
- a soft covering to keep a teapot, boiled egg, etc., hot；a soft decorative cover for an object
- give (someone) a feeling of comfort or complacency；snuggle up to
verb: cosy, 3rd person present: cosies, gerund or present participle: cosying, past tense: cosied, past participle: cosied
noun: cosy, plural noun: cosies
- 1. giving a feeling of comfort, warmth, and relaxation a cozy cabin tucked away in the trees 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a relationship or conversation) intimate and relaxed a very cozy little chat 同義詞
- ▪ avoiding or not offering challenge or difficulty; complacent a rather cozy assumption among automakers that they would never actually go bust
- ▪ (of a transaction or arrangement) working to the mutual advantage of those involved (used to convey a suspicion of corruption) a cozy deal
- 1. a soft covering to keep a teapot, boiled egg, etc., hot a photograph of Smith pouring tea from a pot with a knitted cozy mug cozies are simple to make
- ▪ a soft decorative cover for an object a handmade phone cozy crocheted tissue box cozies
- ▪ an insulating sleeve used to keep a canned or bottled drink cold guests received beer cozies
- 1. informal give (someone) a feeling of comfort or complacency she cozied him, pretending to find him irresistibly attractive
- ▪ informal snuggle up to almost everyone loves to cozy up to a roaring fire I shall have a certain lovely lady to cozy up with
- ▪ informal ingratiate oneself with he decided to resign rather than cozy up to hard-liners in the party
- a thick or padded cover placed over a teapot to keep the tea hot.
Oxford American Dictionary
comfortable跟cozy都是（形容詞）雖然＂comfortable"跟cozy的意思都是一樣的。 不過cozy跟comfortable...不同 例如：The bed is comfortable 或者說 The bed is cozy 但因為Cozy是※美式用法※，英式用法就是Cosy 唯一的差別就是...
錯了別怪偶... thx....不用翻吧.... cozy den舒適小室 一、get off on the wrong foot 開始就不順利；一開始就犯了個...
Cozy cafe 一般館不用特別翻，讓人知道你是什麼行業就好了。