- eccentric or strange；bad-tempered; irritable
- 1. British informal eccentric or strange a cranky scheme to pipe ground-level ozone into the stratosphere 同義詞
- 2. North American bad-tempered; irritable he was cranky after eight hours of working 同義詞
- 3. (of a machine) working erratically after a juddering landing the cranky plane eased up the runway
- ill-tempered; irritable: he was bored and cranky after eight hours of working
Oxford American Dictionary
1.The will lacked resolution 2.It is easy to be cranky 3.There is heart of a newborn baby 4.Easy to deceive 5.Ones that love the family 6.The soft-hearted one
We smell a cranky old man who doesn't have anything else to do except waste me time. You, the...
...juice" is often used to describe those Christians who have a cranky outlook on life and frequently look miserable, as though they just drank lemon juice...