- a comb or tuft of feathers, fur, or skin on the head of a bird or other animal；a plume of feathers on a helmet.
- reach the top of (a hill or wave)；(of a river, flood, etc.) rise to its highest level.
verb: crest, 3rd person present: crests, gerund or present participle: cresting, past tense: crested, past participle: crested
noun: crest, plural noun: crests
- 1. a comb or tuft of feathers, fur, or skin on the head of a bird or other animal a large game bird with a conspicuous erect red crest 同義詞
- ▪ a plume of feathers on a helmet.
- 2. the top of a mountain or hill she reached the crest of the hill 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a ridge along the surface of a bone biopsy specimens of the iliac crest were obtained under local anaesthesia
- ▪ the upper line of the neck of a horse or other mammal take hold of the mane halfway up the horse's crest
- 3. the curling foamy top of a wave a high wave formed by the meeting of two crests
- 4. a distinctive device representing a family or corporate body, borne above the shield of a coat of arms (originally as worn on a helmet) or separately reproduced, for example on writing paper. 同義詞
- 1. reach the top of (a hill or wave) she crested a hill and saw the valley spread out before her
- ▪ US (of a river, flood, etc.) rise to its highest level.
- 2. (of a wave) form a curling foamy top the swell begins to curl and crest
- 3. have attached at the top his helmet was crested with a fan of spikes
Anterior iliac crest lateral recumbent or supine.前上腸骨嵴抽吸採側偃臥(參考圖:http://www.medtrng.com/leftrightrecumbent...sandbag underneath.大腿遠端3分之1處於下方置沙袋以採仰姿 Posterior iliac crest prone or lateral recumbent with head flexed and knees drawn up to...
CREST INDUSTRIAL CHEMICALS ,INC 冠羽-化工原料公司 ...