- a young child's bed with barred or latticed sides；a barred container or rack for animal fodder; a manger.
- copy (another person's work) illicitly or without acknowledgment；steal.
noun: crib, plural noun: cribs
verb: crib, 3rd person present: cribs, gerund or present participle: cribbing, past tense: cribbed, past participle: cribbed
- 1. North American a young child's bed with barred or latticed sides tiptoeing over to the crib, he looked down at the sleeping child 同義詞
- ▪ a barred container or rack for animal fodder; a manger. 同義詞
- 2. informal a translation of a text for use by students, especially in a surreptitious way an English crib of Caesar's Gallic Wars 同義詞
- ▪ a thing that has been plagiarized is the song a crib from Mozart's “Don Giovanni?” 同義詞
- 3. North American informal an apartment or house there's a chance you might not get back to your crib tonight 同義詞
- 4. short for cribbage
- ▪ the cards discarded by the players at cribbage, counting to the dealer.
- 5. a heavy timber framework used in foundations for a building or to line a mine shaft.
- 1. British informal copy (another person's work) illicitly or without acknowledgment he was doing an exam and didn't want anybody to crib the answers from him he often cribbed from other researchers
- ▪ archaic steal.
- 2. archaic restrain he had been so cabined, cribbed, and confined by office
...as a transitional tool for baby’s first nights in a full-size crib. "豪華偎依巢"(註冊商標)對於剖(腹產和早產的媽媽特別有益，而且寶寶...
剽竊 piao qie ㄆㄧㄠˋ ㄑㄧㄝˋ 1.to plagiarize; to lift; to purloin; to pirate; to crib 2.plagiarism; piracy英漢雙向管理詞典 literary piracy國語辭典 ㄆㄧㄠˋ ㄑㄧㄝˋ 竊取...
一些嬰兒床在他的四個角落會有支柱突出來 就像我們一些大人床也有柱子. 他要你注意不要買有支柱凸出來的 , 以避免 小朋友衣服卡住導致被嘞住. corner posts = 四隻腳的支柱