- 批評性的; 挑剔的；關鍵的
- 1. 批評性的; 挑剔的 to be critical of sb./sth. 批評某人／某事物 don't be so critical with your children 別對你的孩子那麼挑剔
- 2. 關鍵的 to be critical to ... 對…至關重要 to be of critical importance 極為重要
- 3. 危重的
- 4. 異文校勘的
- 5. 評論家的 to be a critical success 博得評論界好評
- 6. 有鑒別力的; 審慎的 to take a critical look at sth. 謹慎地看待某事物
1. expressing adverse or disapproving comments or judgements
2. expressing or involving an analysis of the merits and faults of a work of literature, music, or art
3. (of a situation or problem) having the potential to become disastrous; at a point of crisis
4. having a decisive or crucial importance in the success, failure, or existence of something
「1. expressing adverse or disapproving comments or judgements」的反義字
「2. (of a situation or problem) having the potential to become disastrous; at a point of crisis」的反義字
「3. having a decisive or crucial importance in the success, failure, or existence of something」的反義字
'Critical thinking is a way of deciding whether a claim...) this can further let them think objectively and critically For example, a documentary about the WWII: question...
critical writing = 評論式寫作 Critical writing starts with critical thinking. A critical writer must have his own thoughts and...
... Reading with Active Critical Thinking Auther: Janet ...amazon.ca/College-Reading-Active-Critical-Thinking/dp/0534264727 這本書應該比較合適...