- in a way that expresses disapproval；in a way that expresses or involves an analysis of the merits and faults of a work of literature, music, or art
- 1. in a way that expresses disapproval a designer spoke critically of capitalism
- 2. in a way that expresses or involves an analysis of the merits and faults of a work of literature, music, or art a critically acclaimed novel
- ▪ in a way that involves the objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgment the reader must evaluate critically every article he or she reviews
- 3. to a potentially disastrous degree the critically endangered Hawaiian monk seal
- ▪ to an extreme degree with a risk of death two critically wounded people died in the hospital critically ill patients who were awaiting surgery
- ▪ with decisive or crucial importance in the success, failure, or existence of something the livelihood of rural people critically depends on the use of natural resources
- in a way that expresses disapproval: a designer spoke critically of capitalism
...: 尺寸，面積。 在這我翻成"規模"。我覺得比較順。 →Critically recreation : 休閒，娛樂，或娛樂中心 (2).Critically review discussions...
... a trend towards increased mortality was found in the critically ill, Heyland concluded that immune-modulating nutrition could...