- denoting movement or position across something；denoting interaction
複合形 (combining form)
- 1. denoting movement or position across something cross-channel
- ▪ denoting interaction cross-pollinate
- ▪ passing from side to side; transverse crosspiece
- 2. describing the form or figure of a cross crossbones
CROSS GENERATION：跨越不同年齡層 CROSS YOUR FINGERS... FOUNTAIN PEN PRECISION READERS：Cross(著名品牌)濤聲系列精密讀物，參考http://store.pchome.com.tw/pens_store/...
"Cross-complainant" = 反訴 After a complaint has been filed... defendant's filing of a complaint is called a cross-complaint, and the defendant is then called a cross-complainant and the party...
Keep your fingers crossed就是希望一切都會ok或是 (希望)船到橋頭自然(就會...手指交叉，祈祷的样子，也可以说成：“I will cross my fingers off and wish u the best...