- a chemical bond between different chains of atoms in a polymer or other complex molecule.
- make or become linked with a chemical cross-link；connect (something) by a series of transverse links
noun: cross link, plural noun: cross links
verb: cross-link, 3rd person present: cross-links, gerund or present participle: cross-linking, past tense: cross-linked, past participle: cross-linked
- 1. a chemical bond between different chains of atoms in a polymer or other complex molecule.
- 1. make or become linked with a chemical cross-link adjacent protein chains are cross-linked by quinones these substances cross-link without any problem
- ▪ connect (something) by a series of transverse links cross-link the guidance system with the actual games program
...自纖絲蛋白製備而來 The gels were stabilized by cross linking with EDAC/NHS. 膠原蛋白膠體可以用其與edac/nhs的交互連結...
...in contact with Dura-mater as they are believed to alter the cross-link characteristics of tissue fixed in aldehyde preparations...
...排泄 4.BMD (bone mineral density)-----骨質密度 5. NTX (N-telopeptide cross-links)---- N-末端胜肽交互連結 6.acidogenic capacity----- 產酸能力 7.ANOVA...