- a stitch formed of two stitches crossing each other.；needlework done using cross-stitches
- sew or embroider using cross-stitch
noun: cross stitch, plural noun: cross stitches
verb: cross-stitch, 3rd person present: cross-stitches, gerund or present participle: cross-stitching, past tense: cross-stitched, past participle: cross-stitched
- 1. a stitch formed of two stitches crossing each other.
- ▪ needlework done using cross-stitches work the border in cross-stitch
- 1. sew or embroider using cross-stitch she cross-stitched a blanket for me while she watched over me in the hospital
- a stitch formed of two stitches crossing each other.
- sew or embroider using cross-stitches: she cross-stitched a blanket for me while she watched over me in the hospital
Oxford American Dictionary
... & Décor 紙藝 Paper mache 縫紉 Sewing 十字繡 Cross Stitch 布類 Cloth 填充娃娃 Cabbage Dolls & Stuffed...
... textiles Banner-making Canvas work Cross-stitch Crocheting Dress-making Embroidery Knitting...
... my birthday together last year. She made a card with cross-stitch(十字綉) for me. I felt touched and didn't know...