- a place where roads or railway lines cross；the intersection of a church nave and the transepts
noun: crossing, plural noun: crossings
- 1. a place where roads or railway lines cross a stream of cars was waiting for the railway crossing barriers to be opened 同義詞
- ▪ the intersection of a church nave and the transepts the cathedral has a lantern tower over the crossing
- 2. a place at which one may safely cross something, especially a street we were thirty yards from the crossing when a man stepped off the pavement 同義詞
- ▪ a place at which one may cross a border between countries a border crossing
- 3. the action of crossing something the crossing of the Pennines
- ▪ a journey across water in a ship a short ferry crossing 同義詞
- 4. crossbreeding.
CROSS GENERATION：跨越不同年齡層 CROSS YOUR FINGERS... FOUNTAIN PEN PRECISION READERS：Cross(著名品牌)濤聲系列精密讀物，參考http://store.pchome.com.tw/pens_store/...
"Cross-complainant" = 反訴 After a complaint has been filed... defendant's filing of a complaint is called a cross-complaint, and the defendant is then called a cross-complainant and the party...
Keep your fingers crossed就是希望一切都會ok或是 (希望)船到橋頭自然(就會...手指交叉，祈祷的样子，也可以说成：“I will cross my fingers off and wish u the best...