- wilfully causing pain or suffering to others, or feeling no concern about it；causing pain or suffering
- spoil or ruin (an opportunity or a chance of success)
verb: cruel, 3rd person present: cruels, gerund or present participle: cruelling, past tense: cruelled, past participle: cruelled
- 1. wilfully causing pain or suffering to others, or feeling no concern about it people who are cruel to animals a cruel remark 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ causing pain or suffering the winters are long, hard, and cruel 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. Australian informal spoil or ruin (an opportunity or a chance of success) Ernie nearly cruelled the whole thing by laughing
- a category of excessively severe punishment banned under the Eighth Amendment of the US ...
- act towards someone in a way which seems harsh but will ultimately be of benefit to them
- willfully causing pain or suffering to others, or feeling no concern about it: people who are cruel to animals a cruel remark
Oxford American Dictionary
歌詞說： When I ask you to be nice You say you gotta be cruel to be kind, in the right measure. 首先，Cruel to be kind，從英文語法的...
在這個拉伸世界， 只有債券，驕傲，法律，絕對實力，和信任存在 我編織著線程我的光環環繞磨練的心， 靈活舒展出去，因為我追逐我的獵物，我的目標。 我們是一個殘酷的蜘蛛。我會抓住你毫不手軟，所以 在任何時候都做好準備， 我會履行我的職責，堅定不移的感情和...
... love when all is sane Sweet is death to rid the pain Cruel is death when all is well Cruel is love when all ...