- dirty, unpleasant, or of poor quality；unwell; ill
- an old or converted truck used to transport loggers to and from work.；another term for caboose
noun: crummy, plural noun: crummies
- 1. dirty, unpleasant, or of poor quality a crummy little room
- ▪ unwell; ill I'm feeling crummy and want to get better
- 1. North American an old or converted truck used to transport loggers to and from work.
- ▪ North American another term for caboose
- dirty, unpleasant, or of poor quality: a crummy little room
- a truck used to transport loggers to and from work.
...(so/too) well.、 Not(so/too) hot.、Nono too great.等。Crummy﹝很糟﹞ Lousy﹝很差﹞則是俚語。 還有較隨便的問候語，是問「近來...
...; rag破爛衣服[P1];raggedly;raggedness 2006-07-17 20:07:13 補充： crummy;den 骯髒簡陋的小房間;deplorable;dingily;dinginess;dirtiness;disreputable;dungy 2006-07-17...
...the gingerbread man go to the doctor? A: He was feeling crummy. 9. Q: Why is Christmas just like a day at the office...