- reach a climax or point of highest development；be the climax or point of highest development of
verb: culminate, 3rd person present: culminates, gerund or present participle: culminating, past tense: culminated, past participle: culminated
- 1. reach a climax or point of highest development the tensions and disorders which culminated in World War II
- ▪ be the climax or point of highest development of her book culminated a research project on the symmetry studies of Escher
- ▪ (of a celestial body) reach the highest point at the meridian.
- reach a climax or point of highest development: weeks of violence culminated in the brutal murder of a magistrate
A、 Innovations in cloth spinning culminated cotton mills, and by the early 19th century, cotton was Britain...
... the set of pathways a product or service follows after production, culminating in purchase and use by the final end user. 藉著消費者的購買與使用，它們（銷售通路...
.... By then, Hitler's racial policies had culminated in the genocide of 11 million people, including about 6 million Jews, in...