- 弄捲；捲曲; 彎曲
- 變捲；打捲; 盤繞
- 捲髮；捲狀物; 捲曲; 浪捲
過去式：curled 過去分詞：curled 現在分詞：curling
- 1. 弄捲
- 2. 捲曲; 彎曲 to curl sth. round or around sth. 用某物纏繞某物 she curled her body around the pole 她將身體纏繞在柱子上
- 1. 變捲 it's enough to make your hair curl 這夠讓你毛骨悚然的了
- 2. 打捲; 盤繞 smoke curled upwards 煙裊裊上升 his finger curled around the trigger 他的手指扣住扳機
- 1. 捲髮 her curls are natural 她的頭髮是自來捲
- 2. 捲狀物; 捲曲; 浪捲 a curl of smoke 一縷青煙 ‘of course,’ he said, with a curl of his lip “當然，”他撇撇嘴說道
1. form or cause to form into a curved or spiral shape
2. sit or lie with the knees drawn up
3. move or cause to move in a spiral or curved course
4. something in the shape of a spiral or coil, especially a lock of hair
make somebody's toes curl (American) also curl somebody's toes (American) to frighten...who's your best friend but also can make your toes curl. 這個人是你最要好的朋友，但也能讓你驚嚇。(可能是：做事出乎你的意料...
...您疲憊的翅膀，提高對雨，我的寶寶 Wash your tangled curls with gambler's soap 」 洗你的糾纏捲髮與賭徒的肥皂“ 希望有幫助到您...
有人翻成 curling grass pattern, scrolled grass pattern , curling tendril design 或 fern pattern...