- a person who has responsibility for taking care of or protecting something；a person employed to clean and maintain a building.
noun: custodian, plural noun: custodians
- 1. a person who has responsibility for taking care of or protecting something the custodians of pension and insurance funds the custodian of the Great Seal in Canada is always the Secretary of State
- ▪ a person employed to clean and maintain a building.
- ▪ a goalkeeper or wicketkeeper.
- a person who has responsibility for or looks after something: the custodians of pension and insurance funds
Oxford American Dictionary
... and finished, should be appointed to confirm a custodian by the applying unit, the custodian must shoulder the responsibility signed...
Sheep-herder=is a person whose job is to take care of sheep to guide and make sure a group of people somewhere. Hence guardian / custodian shop. eg:-Sheep-herders should be guardians / custodians of the (---------).
... 5、監事: Supervisor 6、保管組長Chief custodian 7、編輯組長Chief editor 8、總務組長Chief of General...