- a murderer or other violent criminal；short for cut-throat razor
- (of a competitive situation or activity) fierce and intense; involving the use of ruthless measures；(of a person) using ruthless methods in a competitive situation
noun: cut-throat, plural noun: cut-throats
- 1. dated a murderer or other violent criminal a disreputable squad of thieves, cut-throats, and deserters
- 2. short for cut-throat razor
- 3. a trout of western North America, with red or orange markings under the jaw.
- 1. (of a competitive situation or activity) fierce and intense; involving the use of ruthless measures the cut-throat world of fashion 同義詞
- ▪ (of a person) using ruthless methods in a competitive situation the greedy cut-throat manufacturers he worked for
- 2. denoting a form of whist (or other card game normally for four) played by three players.
a cut-throat war "cut" first then "throat"
...會成為 yes-man(人家說什麼你都好)。 沒有人會覺得你的意見有任何的重要。 2. cut throat是指 人家說什麼你都反對。 3. 給惡魔他說應得的。 4. making ends...
... reference. "Take heed that your tongue does not cut your throat." = This is to warn people not to lie and watch what they say...