- of or constituting a limit；(of a device) producing an interruption or cessation of a power or fuel supply
- a point or level that is a designated limit of something；an act of stopping or interrupting the supply or provision of something
noun: cut-off, plural noun: cut-offs
- 1. of or constituting a limit the cutoff date to register is July 2
- 2. (of a device) producing an interruption or cessation of a power or fuel supply a cutoff valve
- 3. (of an item of clothing) having been cut short a cutoff T-shirt
- 4. (of a person) isolated from or no longer having access to someone or something aid to the cutoff troops in the north
- 1. a point or level that is a designated limit of something 1 p.m. is the cutoff for being out of the woods
- 2. an act of stopping or interrupting the supply or provision of something a cutoff of aid would be a disaster
- ▪ a device for producing an interruption or cessation of a power or fuel supply.
- ▪ a sudden drop in amplification or responsiveness of an electric device at a certain frequency a cutoff frequency of 8 Hz
- ▪ the stopping of the supply of steam to the cylinders of a steam engine when the piston has traveled a set percentage of its stroke.
- 3. shorts made by cutting off the legs of a pair of jeans or other trousers above or at the knee and leaving the edges unhemmed.
- 4. North American a shortcut.
- 5. a pattern of a meandering stream in which a channel cuts a new course to bypass a meander bend.
In 3 published cohort studies, cutoffs between the first and second intake ...研究中) 最高攝取量的區段則介於400 到 853μg/d cutoff 是一個截止點或截止日期, 或是一段截止的區段(period...
... are indicator variables that rely on somewhat arbitrary cutoff levels. 數我的代理人是依靠有些任意切除水平的顯示可變物...