- IPA[ˈdāzē ˈˌCHān]
- a string of daisies threaded together by their stems.；a string of associated people or things
- connect (several devices) together in a linear series
noun: daisy chain, plural noun: daisy chains
verb: daisy-chain, 3rd person present: daisy-chains, gerund or present participle: daisy-chaining, past tense: daisy-chained, past participle: daisy-chained
- 1. a string of daisies threaded together by their stems.
- 2. a string of associated people or things:
we can all make daisy chains of blame
- 3. a sexual activity in which participants serve as partners to different people simultaneously.
- 1. connect (several devices) together in a linear series:
three daisy-chained CD-ROM drives