- IPA[ˈdāzē ˈˌCHān]
- a string of daisies threaded together by their stems.；a string of associated people or things
- connect (several devices) together in a linear series
verb: daisy-chain, 3rd person present: daisy-chains, gerund or present participle: daisy-chaining, past tense: daisy-chained, past participle: daisy-chained
noun: daisy chain, plural noun: daisy chains
- 1. a string of daisies threaded together by their stems.
- ▪ a string of associated people or things we can all make daisy chains of blame
- ▪ a sexual activity in which participants serve as partners to different people simultaneously.
- 1. connect (several devices) together in a linear series three daisy-chained CD-ROM drives