- mark with spots or rounded patches
- a patch or spot of color or light.；an animal whose coat is marked with patches or spots.
verb: dapple, 3rd person present: dapples, gerund or present participle: dappling, past tense: dappled, past participle: dappled
noun: dapple, plural noun: dapples
- 1. mark with spots or rounded patches the floor was dappled with pale moonlight
- 1. a patch or spot of color or light.
- ▪ an animal whose coat is marked with patches or spots.
color = US colour = Canada & Britain 彩色 = multi - coloured(colored),dappled, discolor, motley, multicolor, multihued, parti-colored, varicolored, versicolor, versicolored, variegated 很多喔 ~ 看用於何處來選擇
...是 在他們之中。 起初他的想法是哀傷的，但他逐漸想像一個森林關於他， dappled與光和樹蔭，并且他自己不是鹿，設置小蹄像 烏木在葉子之中，做聲音，聽...
...any sort. The fur coat worth a thousand coins of gold And flower-dappled horse may both be sold To buy good wine that we may drown the woes...