- mark with spots or rounded patches
- a patch or spot of colour or light；an animal with a dappled coat
noun: dapple, plural noun: dapples
- 1. mark with spots or rounded patches the floor was dappled with pale moonlight
- 1. a patch or spot of colour or light a dapple of sunlight that shifted as the breeze stirred the leaves their designs tend to be simple, spots and dapples
- 2. an animal with a dappled coat smooth and wire-haired puppies, occasional dapples and piebalds
color = US colour = Canada & Britain 彩色 = multi - coloured(colored),dappled, discolor, motley, multicolor, multihued, parti-colored, varicolored, versicolor, versicolored, variegated 很多喔 ~ 看用於何處來選擇
...是 在他們之中。 起初他的想法是哀傷的，但他逐漸想像一個森林關於他， dappled與光和樹蔭，并且他自己不是鹿，設置小蹄像 烏木在葉子之中，做聲音，聽...
...any sort. The fur coat worth a thousand coins of gold And flower-dappled horse may both be sold To buy good wine that we may drown the woes...