- the day of the month or year as specified by a number；a particular day or year when a given event occurred or will occur
- establish or ascertain the date of (an object or event)；mark with a date
noun: date, plural noun: dates
verb: date, 3rd person present: dates, gerund or present participle: dating, past tense: dated, past participle: dated
- 1. the day of the month or year as specified by a number what's the date today? please give your name, address, and date of birth 同義詞
- ▪ a particular day or year when a given event occurred or will occur significant dates like 1776 and 1789 they've set a date for the wedding
- ▪ the years of a person's birth and death or of the beginning and end of a period or event giving the dates of kings and queens
- ▪ the period of time to which an artifact or structure belongs the church is the largest of its date 同義詞
- 2. a social or romantic appointment or engagement a college student on a date with someone he met in class 同義詞
- ▪ a person with whom one has a social or romantic engagement my date isn't going to show, it seems 同義詞
- ▪ a musical or theatrical engagement or performance, especially as part of a tour possible live dates in the near future
- 1. establish or ascertain the date of (an object or event) they date the paintings to 1460–70 同義詞
- ▪ mark with a date sign and date the document 同義詞
- ▪ have its origin at a particular time; have existed since the controversy dates back to 1986 同義詞
- 2. indicate or expose as being old-fashioned disco—that word alone dates me
- ▪ seem old-fashioned a movie that will date quickly 同義詞
- 3. go out with (someone in whom one is romantically or sexually interested) a few years ago, I dated the ex of a friend they have been dating for more than a year 同義詞
...但是你想表達的是什麼呢@@? I HAD A DATE 其實都是屬於比較口語話的 像是人家問你~你中午去...boss and i had a date 跟 I had a date with my boss 是不一樣的意識 my boss and i...
... Woman (通常指性感的女性) 以外其實 hot date 還是可以指 有性暗示的約會 Remember to wear... would not be caught dead in daggy undies on a hot date ex3. Keep things cold on a hot date with the...
付款條件 : 60 days B/L date end of month 是如何解釋? 提單日期起算60天當月月底結付...13:51:05 補充： 所謂"60 days B/L date", 常見於Usance L/C(遠期信用狀)中...