- a series of pleasant thoughts that distract one's attention from the present
- indulge in a daydream
noun: daydream, plural noun: daydreams
verb: daydream, 3rd person present: daydreams, gerund or present participle: daydreaming, past tense: daydreamed, past participle: daydreamed
- 1. a series of pleasant thoughts that distract one's attention from the present she was lost in a daydream 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. indulge in a daydream stop daydreaming and pay attention
- a series of pleasant thoughts that distract one's attention from the present: she was lost in a daydream
- indulge in daydreams: stop daydreaming and pay attention
Oxford American Dictionary
... I just wanna play 但我只是想戲弄你而已 You're my daydream, you know that I've been thinking about you... lately 你是我的...
daydream(動詞)=做白日夢 daydreamer(名詞)=做白日夢的人 但是通常會說 "a person who likes to daydream"(喜歡做白日夢的人)或 "a person who daydreams a lot"(常常...
daydream 白日夢;空想 做白日夢,空想,幻想 dwalm 昏倒,不省人事;白日夢 昏倒,不省人事 mitty 夢想出人頭地的無能者,妄想當英雄的懦夫,做白日夢的人 everie 冥想,沉思 空想,幻想,夢想 白日夢 妄想 gapeseed 在市場上呆看;做白日夢