- 1. 致命的 the cold was deadly 冷得要死
- 2. 極度的 in deadly earnest 非常認真地 with deadly accuracy 極其精確地
- 3. 有效的 his aim is deadly 他彈無虛發 she uses wit with deadly effect 她把自己的機智詼諧發揮得淋漓盡致
- 4. 乏味的
- 1. 極其
- 2. 死一般地 to be deadly quiet/pale 死一般地寂靜／蒼白
1. causing or able to cause death
2. filled with hate
3. extremely accurate, effective, or skilful
4. complete; total
「1. causing or able to cause death」的反義字
「2. extremely accurate, effective, or skilful」的反義字
「3. complete; total」的反義字
1. deadlyFog is the sailor's deadly enemy. 霧是航海者最致命的敵人。She is a deadly shot with the bow. 她射箭奇准They gave the film a deadly review. 他們對這部影片給予毀滅性的評論2. powerfulThe headmaster is...
... which are used for makeup were deadly to our body. 有些「被」用來做成化粧品的化學物... were used for makeup, and they were deadly to our body. (過去式：發生在過去某時間點；而現在...
Virus in Hong Flu outbreak not more deadly than past viruses 首先你這個句子少了動詞，應該是is(或是was...