- causing or able to cause death；filled with hatred or intense rivalry
- in a way resembling or suggesting death; as if dead；extremely
- 1. causing or able to cause death:
a deadly weapon
- 2. filled with hatred or intense rivalry:
we are deadly enemies
his voice was cold and deadly
- 3. (typically in the context of shooting or sports) extremely accurate, effective, or skillful:
his aim is deadly
- 4. extremely boring:
he's well meaning, but so utterly deadly
- 5. complete; total:
she was in deadly earnest
- 1. in a way resembling or suggesting death; as if dead:
her skin was deadly pale
- 2. extremely:
a deadly serious remark
1. deadlyFog is the sailor's deadly enemy. 霧是航海者最致命的敵人。She is a deadly shot with the bow. 她射箭奇准They gave the film a deadly review. 他們對這部影片給予毀滅性的評論2. powerfulThe headmaster is...
... which are used for makeup were deadly to our body. 有些「被」用來做成化粧品的化學物... were used for makeup, and they were deadly to our body. (過去式：發生在過去某時間點；而現在...
Virus in Hong Flu outbreak not more deadly than past viruses 首先你這個句子少了動詞，應該是is(或是was...