- distribute (cards) in an orderly rotation to players for a game or round；include a new player in a card game by giving them cards.
- an agreement entered into by two or more parties for their mutual benefit, especially in a business or political context；a particular form of treatment given or received
noun: deal, plural noun: deals
verb: deal, 3rd person present: deals, gerund or present participle: dealing, past tense: dealt, past participle: dealt
- 1. distribute (cards) in an orderly rotation to players for a game or round:
the cards were dealt for the last hand
fate dealt her a different hand
- 2. include a new player in a card game by giving them cards.
- 3. distribute or mete out (something) to a person or group:
the punishments dealt out to the rioters were hideous
- 4. take part in commercial trading of a particular commodity:
directors were prohibited from dealing in the company's shares
- 5. be concerned with:
journalism that deals in small-town chit-chat
- 6. buy and sell illegal drugs:
you are suspected of dealing in drugs
many of the men are dealing drugs
- 7. take measures concerning (someone or something), especially with the intention of putting something right:
the government had been unable to deal with the economic crisis
- 8. cope with or control (a difficult person or situation):
you'll have to find a way of dealing with those feelings
- 9. treat (someone) in a particular way:
life had dealt very harshly with her
- 10. have commercial relations with:
the bank deals directly with the private sector
- 11. have as a subject; discuss:
the novel deals with several different topics
- 12. inflict (a blow) on (someone or something):
hopes of an economic recovery were dealt another blow
- 1. an agreement entered into by two or more parties for their mutual benefit, especially in a business or political context:
the government was ready to do a deal with the opposition
- 2. a particular form of treatment given or received:
working mothers get a bad deal
- 3. the situation or state of affairs:
what's the deal with you and that guy?
big double standards exist, but he knows the deal
- 4. the process of distributing the cards to players in a card game:
after the deal, players A and B stay out
- 5. a player's turn to distribute cards:
‘Time for one more game.’ ‘All right. Whose deal?’
- 6. the round of play following a distribution of cards.
- 7. the set of hands dealt to the players.
...edogawa.home.ne.jp/lovely-y/sozai/line2/u2.png 您好!謝謝提問 ※deal的意思? vt. (及物動詞 transitive verb) 1.發(紙牌)[(+to/out... had given this question a great deal of thought. 他對這個問題做過許多思考。 3...
...不好意思，無意冒犯，恕在下直言，這整個句子根本不能把deal out黏在一起看，由於發問方向有所偏差，一號答題者的回答...為了某事或某物而大驚小怪、小題大做。請參考奇摩字典big deal：http://tw.dictionary.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF-8&p=big...
您好~ deal的過去式是dealt 所以deal with的過去式就是：dealt with 《More Information》 ＊deal with+事 處理；對付 = cope with+事 = find a solution to+事 = solve+事 = handle+事...