- distribute (cards) in an orderly rotation to players for a game or round；include a new player in a card game by giving them cards.
- an agreement entered into by two or more parties for their mutual benefit, especially in a business or political context；a particular form of treatment given or received
noun: deal, plural noun: deals
verb: deal, 3rd person present: deals, gerund or present participle: dealing, past tense: dealt, past participle: dealt
- 1. distribute (cards) in an orderly rotation to players for a game or round the cards were dealt for the last hand fate dealt her a different hand 同義詞
- ▪ include a new player in a card game by giving them cards.
- ▪ distribute or mete out (something) to a person or group the punishments dealt out to the rioters were hideous
- 2. take part in commercial trading of a particular commodity directors were prohibited from dealing in the company's shares 同義詞
- ▪ be concerned with journalism that deals in small-town chit-chat 同義詞
- ▪ informal buy and sell illegal drugs you are suspected of dealing in drugs many of the men are dealing drugs
- 3. take measures concerning (someone or something), especially with the intention of putting something right the government had been unable to deal with the economic crisis 同義詞
- ▪ cope with or control (a difficult person or situation) you'll have to find a way of dealing with those feelings
- ▪ treat (someone) in a particular way life had dealt very harshly with her 同義詞
- ▪ have commercial relations with the bank deals directly with the private sector
- ▪ have as a subject; discuss the novel deals with several different topics
- 4. inflict (a blow) on (someone or something) hopes of an economic recovery were dealt another blow 同義詞
- 1. an agreement entered into by two or more parties for their mutual benefit, especially in a business or political context the government was ready to do a deal with the opposition
- ▪ a particular form of treatment given or received working mothers get a bad deal
- ▪ informal the situation or state of affairs what's the deal with you and that guy? big double standards exist, but he knows the deal
- 2. the process of distributing the cards to players in a card game after the deal, players A and B stay out
- ▪ a player's turn to distribute cards ‘Time for one more game.’ ‘All right. Whose deal?’
- ▪ the round of play following a distribution of cards.
- ▪ the set of hands dealt to the players.
...edogawa.home.ne.jp/lovely-y/sozai/line2/u2.png 您好!謝謝提問 ※deal的意思? vt. (及物動詞 transitive verb) 1.發(紙牌)[(+to/out... had given this question a great deal of thought. 他對這個問題做過許多思考。 3...
...不好意思，無意冒犯，恕在下直言，這整個句子根本不能把deal out黏在一起看，由於發問方向有所偏差，一號答題者的回答...為了某事或某物而大驚小怪、小題大做。請參考奇摩字典big deal：http://tw.dictionary.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF-8&p=big...
您好~ deal的過去式是dealt 所以deal with的過去式就是：dealt with 《More Information》 ＊deal with+事 處理；對付 = cope with+事 = find a solution to+事 = solve+事 = handle+事...