- reduce (something) in quality or value; degrade；lower the moral character of (someone)
verb: debase, 3rd person present: debases, gerund or present participle: debasing, past tense: debased, past participle: debased
- 1. reduce (something) in quality or value; degrade the love episodes debase the dignity of the drama 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ lower the moral character of (someone) war debases people
- 2. historical lower the value of (coinage) by reducing the content of precious metal the King was forced to debase the coinage 同義詞
- reduce (something) in quality or value; degrade: the love episodes debase the dignity of the drama
... Demise Declare Decide Decade Debase Destitute Deuce Device Devote ...
... her too are bad 3.降低 to lower to reduce to drop to debase to abate to diminish to decrease to cut down to mark down to level down to roll back to...
...pollution is harming our diets, and noise pollution is debasing our sleeping quility.All of these could be avoided! 2008...